Monday, December 7, 2009

The seven days of swine flu

(Sung to the tune of A Partridge in a Pear Tree...)
On the first day of Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three!

On the second day of Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: 2 bleary eyes aaand Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three!

On the third day of Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: 3 achy joints, 2 bleary eyes aaand Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three.

On the fourth day of Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: 4 doctor’s calls, 3 achy joints, 2 bleary eyes aaand Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three

On the fifth day Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: 5 gobs of phle-eem, 4 doctor’s calls, 3 achy joints, 2 bleary eyes aaand Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three.

On the sixth day of Swine Flu, H1N1 gave me: 6 hours of coughing, 5 gobs of phle-eem, 4 doctor’s calls, 3 achy joints, 2 bleary eyes aaand Chills, Shakes and Fever-all three.

On the seventh day of Swine Flu, H1N1 left me! I got 7 hours of sleeping, 6 hours no coughing, 5 full deep breaths, 4 loads of laundry done, 3 square meals, 2 clear eyes, and a lifetime swine flu bug immunity!!
(Thanks Tamiflu and Advil!)

And how are you? What has your experience with this bug been like-leave a comment!
I'll be back to traveling and blogging shortly. Thanks for your kind calls and emails. And stay safe out there!

1 comment:

ClaireWalter said...

The flu bug apparently does not quell creativity and humor.

 
COPYRIGHT Lora Finnegan 2008-2009

NOTE: This blog uses Google AdSense to provide relevant advertising for its readers.
Google may track browser habits to provide the best ads based on your preferences.