Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Search to save on travel with SideStep

Heard of this new way to save money on travel costs: SideStep.com? Yeah, we've all tried Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz. Well, it seems you can, ahem, sidestep the best known travel search engines (Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz) by heading straight for SideStep.com, which will search them all at once. Sounds like a great way to save both time and money.

Details: SideStep.com. Caveat: I don't have a trip coming up for a bit, so I haven't had the chance to try this tip out myself. When I do, I'll let you know how it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice story you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about that matter. Thanks for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Cool geeks

 
COPYRIGHT Lora Finnegan 2008-2009

NOTE: This blog uses Google AdSense to provide relevant advertising for its readers.
Google may track browser habits to provide the best ads based on your preferences.